Leading international consulting and advisory firm
Annexure is a Hongkong-based multi-disciplinary consulting firm.
With its presence in Hong Kong, Shanghai, China and Tashkent, Uzbekistan, Annexure offers consulting, advisory and training services to its clients around the globe.
Annexure has experience in serving its clients from different countries listed below:
2. South Korea
Company’s clients range from SMEs to large corporates in several sectors including financial services, agriculture, real estate, textile, infrastructure, energy, transportation, etc.
We also successfully completed the projects financed by the World Bank and we have ongoing projects with World Bank and EBRD.
Multilingual professional team
We have a team of professional staffs across our offices. Our employees are graduates of leading universities with fluency in English, Russian, Chinese, Korean and Uzbek languages.
Management team profile
Our management team has solid experience in investment space across regions and sectors. Together, we have accumulated over 40 years experience in the financial industry offering consulting and advisory services to investors.
Kenneth Lai, CFA
- Background: Kenneth has over 7 years experience working in both Buy and Sell sides investment research in leading financial institution firms from Kuala Lumpur & Shanghai. His sector of expertise include agriculture commodity in the ASEAN region.
- Education: Kenneth holds a Bachelor Degree in Mechatronics Engineering from Monash University in Australia. He is also a CFA charterholder.
Firdavs Olimov, CFA
- Background: Born in Uzbekistan, Firdavs has over 9 years of experience as an Equity Analyst covering multiple sectors across the APAC region. Previously, he was also responsible for managing Banking and Leasing investment projects in Uzbekistan at Daewoo Capital.
- Education: Firdavs started in International Economic Relations at University of World Economy & Diplomacy before transferring to Korea University. He holds a B.S in Business Administration & MBA from Korea University, Seoul as well as a CFA charter.
- Background: Born in China, grew up in Russia, Ting has long working experience in China and Eurasian countries, especially in Russia and Uzbekistan. He spent most of the time in his career in logistic business, also used to work in Investment and trade development for Europe Center by Chinese Government.
- Education: Ting holds a Bachelor Degree from Institute of Foreign Languages, People’s Friendship University of Russia..